Olomoucké syrečky (Czech pronunciation: [ˈolomou̯tskɛː ˈsɪrɛtʃkɪ]) or olomoucké tvarůžky (Czech pronunciation: [ˈolomou̯tskɛː ˈtvaruːʃkɪ]) is a ripened soft cheese made in Loštice, Czech Republic, which is very easy to recognize by its strong scent and yellowish colour. It is named after the city of Olomouc and contains only 0.6% of fat.
Olomoucké tvarůžky is the only original Czech cheese with a distinctive, pungent taste. This natural matured soft cheese is free of any chemical additives. The first written mention of this cheese dates back to the 15th century. The A. W. Company has been making this cheese since 1876. There is a small museum devoted to the cheese at the A. W. Company production plant in Loštice.
The oldest references to the manufacture of cheese in Olomouc date from the 16th Century, but it is likely they refered to a more traditional cheese than the present Olomoucké tvarůžky. Olomoucké tvarůžky was eaten by Emperor Rudolf II. Until the 19th century, Olomoucké tvarůžky was produced in the villages surrounding Olomouc, and was generally regarded as a peasant food. It was at this time that the cheese began to be referred to as Olomouc cheese. The organized manufacture of Olomoucké tvarůžky is affiliated with Joseph Wessels and his son Alois, who industrialized production of the cheese in 1892.